GraFight V GraFight V

Hah, good one

Well, what I can say?

Exelent music select, nice graphics, a lot of violence...

Just as I like.

Bird Nigg@ Bird Nigg@

sorry, but boring

Sorry if I hurt your fellings, but is just a bird that only changes of color, you can put in it a bit of story, following the music. Please make a better thing

Gaycied responds:

hell no

Unglued Unglued

WOOW

Its so cool, everybody kills all of themselfs, and there are a lot of weapons, blood, explotions and the most important... death. My favorite characters are the lasts blue and red stickmans, and the grey stickman that commited suicide. Finally all the arena was destroyed because ther are a lot of explotions. 5/5, 10/10, 100/100

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

I find some secret medals

1)Playing the blues: dont edit the drunked guy sign
2)Fear for fetus: click in the pink demon behind the tree in the level of hell
3)Fetch dog fetch: in the same level, grab a stick an then, use it in the dog
4)The human pinata: use a stick on the hanging soul in the same level
5)The mask we wear: In the level of the street, after killing the guy of the sign, grab one of his bones, then go to the puppy's room and give it to it, and then open the chest and combine the balls inside it with the mask of the wall.

Yeah, I know I forget some medals. Anyway good game. Good luck

Dadgame Dadgame

I found the secret boss: sakupen

If you want to battle with him you need to go to select level and select the level of the city in normal (recomended) or hard mode. Sakupen is the guy with a brown jacket and glasses that is wating for the bus. You need to hit him a few times until appears a text saying "Boss: sakupen". But I warn: this battle is too hard.

Good luck. You need it.

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

an answer for you, residentevirlux10

the only thing you need to do is go to deathmatch mode, go to the more options menu, and put damage x2 and rage match , defeat a character in nOOb mode and voila, you got the medal. To get the up and away medal, do all the same things, the only difference is to put damage x5. I hope I help you and anybody that wants the medals ;)

What you want... What you want...

Just beautiful, I really love this style of art, as well as the other ones.
Good use of perspective, lights and shadows. Also a simple yet almost reallistic BG.

Keep them comming! You are going trough the right road